wellPlanner focus on high-end quality planning simulations and optimizations within a number of well construction effects, and provide planning and quality assurance of drilling operations with high-end analysis tools.
wellPlanner is an integral part of our Life Cycle Drilling Simulation concept – advanced dynamic drilling models and diagnosis technology merged with 3D visualization into a “virtual wellbore”.
The various drilling models interact, and can be used in the whole drilling value chain from planning & design (wellPlanner) through training and scenario developments (wellSim) and then real-time monitoring/operations (wellAhead) and finally post analysis and experience transfer (wellAhead Replay and wellAhead ReCalc service).
The solution combines a transient integrated drilling simulator (wellSim) with a decision support system which supports all life-cycles of drilling a well; planning, training, drilling and post-analysis/learning.
- Increased drilling productivity
- Improved well planning accuracy
- Reduced drilling risks and uncertainty
- Improved drilling safety
- Quick well planning
- Dynamic models verified in wellAhead, wellPlanner and wellSim by operators
- Unique combination of models and functionalities
- All combined in one Integrated Drilling Simulator (IDS)named Intellectus
- All flow related dynamic functionalities and responses combined in one IDS
- Integrated part of Life Cycle Simulations with wellAhead and wellSim products
- Seamless link to wellAhead, wellSim Interact and wellSim hiDRILL
- Flow Model;Dynamic Hydraulics and Temperature ECD/pressure and temperature profiles
- Well Control Evaluation and Optimization
- Kick Tolerance
- Torque & Drag planningEvaluation
- Well Positioning planning (Option)
- ROP and WOB optimization (Option)
- Pore pressure (Option)
- Wellbore stability (Option)